Haller & Imbarlina, P.C.
Speak with one of our attorneys today.

May 2017 Archives

Collaborative law can be a less stressful form of divorce

If you and your spouse have come to the difficult decision to get a divorce, you both would likely prefer to do it in the least painful manner possible. Since it is already a big change for everyone involved, most people are looking to have it go as smoothly as possible. If parties are willing to communicate, there is one type of divorce that can be favorable for the parties involved. This type of divorce is often referred to as collaborative divorce.

What is the difference between legal and physical custody?

It can be hard for divorcing parents, or separated parents, to think about losing any time with their child. Sometimes, going through the child custody process can feel that way as it is a division of time that a child spends with one parent. However, it is usually in a child's best interest to spend time with both parents. Therefore, separated parents often must co-parent from separate households.

If charged with DUI, you could enter the ARD Program

You may only have had a couple of glasses of wine, but just that much alcohol affected your judgement. You went right through a stop sign, the police picked you up and charged you with DUI. It was a scary experience, the first time this sort of thing had ever happened to you, and you are worried about the consequences.

Computer forensics uncover aspects affecting equitable division

Many Cranberry Township residents have woken up one day and realized that a relationship is over. For married couples, divorce may be the only legitimate option at this point. An equitable division of assets can be achieved for both parties involved in the property division process.

Protect yourself and children from an estranged spouse

Sometimes, relationships that were once sunshine and clear skies can become dark, murky and otherwise unhappy. If the relationship is not only failing, but you fear for the safety of yourself or your children due to threatening actions by your spouse or your child’s parent, you may need to seek help. But where to turn for protection? A person can seek a temporary order for protection from abuse, or PFA, if they fear for their safety.

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Haller & Imbarlina, P.C.
20120 Route 19, Suite 208
Gigliotti Plaza
Cranberry Township, PA 16066

Phone: 724-935-0820
Fax: 724-779-6299
Map & Directions

Haller & Imbarlina, P.C.